How to setup CM Telecom with FileCap
- We assume you already have a CM Telecom account, if not you can create one at https://www.cm.com
- Login to your CM Telecom account and add money to your account balance so you can use SMS messages.
- At the top right corner click the dotted button and select “Messaging gateway”.
- If you have added balance to your account you should see the following page:
- Copy the Product token
- At the FileCap Administation Portal go to “General Settings -> SMS text Authentication” and add the following:
– In the field “CM Telecom product token” enter the product token from the CM Telecom website
- Test the functionality by entering a mobile phone number and check if you receive the SMS message.
Known issue – API Credentials not available message
If you did not add balance to your account you get the following message at step 4:
If you get the above error but you added balance to your account, you can contact CM Telecom support by clicking the “Contact us”-chat-button in the right bottom corner.