The FileCap Office365 Web plugin can be installed in Exchange Online (Office365) or an on-premise Exchange server 2016 or higher.
The following things are required to use the FileCap Office365 Web plugin:
- Exchange supports Microsoft OWA API-version 1.3 or higher
- Users have one of the following browsers available:
- Google Chrome latest stable version
- Internet Explorer 11 or Edge
- Mozilla Firefox v31 or higher
- Safari v12 or higher
- OWA beta switch needs to be disabled for users.
The command to disable the switch is:
Set-OwaMailboxPolicy -OutlookBetaToggleEnabled $false
Note: With disabling the function to use the New OWA (OutlookBetaToggle) users which already activated the new OWA cannot disable it anymore.
You must be logged in to post a comment.