Skip to content
How to setup Messagebird with FileCap
- We assume you already have a Messagebird account, if not you can create one at https://www.messagebird.com/
- Login to your MessageBird Dashboard and buy Credits so you can use SMS messages.
- Next go to the “Developers” section.
- At the top select “API access (REST)” and then the button “Add access key”
- Fill in the form in the next screen and click “Add”
- Then you can view the required accesskey and copy it.
- Add the accesskey in the FileCap Server under “General settings -> SMS text Authentication“.
- Test the functionality by entering a mobile phone number and check if you receive the SMS message.